Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Business Process Outsourcing Market Size by Service Type Outlook (Finance & Accounting, Human Resource, KPO, Procurement & Supply Chain, Customer Services), By End-use Outlook (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT & Telecommunication, Retail), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World), Market Analysis Report, Forecast 2021-2027.”
The Business Process Outsourcing Market is expected to be around US$ 413.23 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 9.01% in the given forecast period.
The global Business Process Outsourcing market is segregated on the basis of Service Type Outlook as Finance & Accounting, Human Resource, KPO, Procurement & Supply Chain, Customer Services, and Others. Based on End-use Outlook the global Business Process Outsourcingmarket is segmented in BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT & Telecommunication, Retail, and Others.
The global Business Process Outsourcing market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Business Process Outsourcing market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/business-process-outsourcing-market
Business process outsourcing is the exercise of contracting or outsourcing a specific work process or procedures to an outside service provider for the required function. The services can contain telemarketing, data recording, payroll, accounting, social media marketing, customer support and more. Business process outsourcing can be done for non-core business activities such as managing finance,recruiting and payroll, supervising procurement and providing training among others.Business process outsourcing services are back-office process, e-commerce,provided for IT, finance & accounting and support, procurement, human resource & recruitment process among others, by third-party providers to many organizations. The increasingrequirement to growth operational efficiency in order to remain competitive in the market is one of the key features that enterprises are turning to third-party BPO service providers.Furthermore, organizations are increasingly focusing on dropping the cost of conducting business for accessing global resources to meet the rising industry demands.
Accenture, Amdocs, Infosys Limited (Infosys BPM), HCL Technologies Limited, CBRE Group, Inc., NCR Corporation, Wipro Limited, Capgemini, TTEC Holdings, Inc., Sodexo , and others are among the major players in the global Business Process Outsourcing market. The companies are involved in several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Industry participants also follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The Business Process Outsourcing Market has been segmented as below:
Business Process Outsourcing Market, By Service Type Outlook
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Customer Services
Business Process Outsourcing Market, By End-use Outlook
- IT & Telecommunication
Business Process Outsourcing Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Business Process Outsourcing Market, By Company
- Infosys Limited (Infosys BPM)
- HCL Technologies Limited
- CBRE Group, Inc.
- NCR Corporation
- Wipro Limited
- TTEC Holdings, Inc.
The report covers:
- Global Business Process Outsourcing market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global Business Process Outsourcing market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Business Process Outsourcing market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The global Business Process Outsourcing market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Business Process Outsourcing market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Accenture, Amdocs, Infosys Limited (Infosys BPM), HCL Technologies Limited, CBRE Group, Inc., NCR Corporation, Wipro Limited, Capgemini, TTEC Holdings, Inc., Sodexo, and others.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Business Process Outsourcing industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Business Process Outsourcing market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
Customized report as per the requirement can be offered with appropriate recommendations
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/business-process-outsourcing-market
Table of Contents:
1.1. Key Points
1.2. Report Description
1.3. Markets Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Business Process Outsourcing Market, By Service Type Outlook
6. Business Process Outsourcing Market, By End-use Outlook
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
8.3 Infosys Limited (Infosys BPM)
8.4 HCL Technologies Limited
8.5 CBRE Group, Inc.
8.6 NCR Corporation
8.7 Wipro Limited
8.9 TTEC Holdings, Inc.
8.10.1 Company Overview
8.10.2 Product/Service Landscape
8.10.3 Financial Overview
8.10.4 Recent Developments
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States