The Fluoroscopy Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 4.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report @:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fluoroscopy-equipment-market
The Fluoroscopy Equipment Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application and regional. By application type are segmented into diagnostic applications and surgical applications. Fluoroscopy are segmented into Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Urology and nephrology and other diagnostic applications-Arm segmented into Orthopedic and trauma surgeries, Neurosurgeries, Cardiovascular surgeries, Gastrointestinal surgeries and Other surgical applications. Basis of product is segmented into fixed fluoroscopy equipment and C-arms. Fixed fluoroscopy it covers Remote-controlled fluoroscopy systems and Conventional fluoroscopy systems-arms segmented into Mobile C-arms and Mini C-arms. The Fluoroscopy Equipment Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Fluoroscopy could be a technique that displays multiple x-rays to get real-time still pictures or a video of the patient’s body. It’s a normally used medical technique that helps physicians with a wide type of diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Siemens AG(Germany), GE Healthcare(US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Ziehm Imaging GmbH (Germany), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Hitachi Ltd. (Japan), Carestream Health, Inc. (US), Hologic, Inc. (US), Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), and Adani Systems Inc. (Belarus). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market are as follows:
- Advantages of Fpds Over Image Intensifiers
- Growing quality of useful Imaging Systems
- Use of radiology in Pain Management
- compensation Cuts for Analog Radiography Systems
- Increasing Demand for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Rising Geriatric Population, Growing Chronic sickness Prevalence
The restraining factors of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market are as follows:
- Radiation Exposure
The Fluoroscopy Equipment Market has been segmented as below:
The Fluoroscopy Equipment Market is Segmented on the lines of Product Type, Application Type and Regional Analysis. By Product Type this market is segmented on the basis ofFixed fluoroscopy equipment its covers Remote-controlled fluoroscopy systems&Conventional fluoroscopy systems . C-arms its covers Mobile C-arms&Mini C-arms.
By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis ofDiagnostic applications its covers Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Urology and nephrology& Other diagnostic applications. Surgical applications its covers Orthopedic and trauma surgeries, Neurosurgeries, Cardiovascular surgeries, Gastrointestinal surgeries&Other surgical applications. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Fluoroscopy Equipment Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Fluoroscopy Equipment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Fluoroscopy Equipment Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fluoroscopy-equipment-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
5 Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Overview
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
7 Fluoroscopy Equipment Market, By Application
8 Fluoroscopy Equipment Market, By Product Type
9 Fluoroscopy Equipment Market, By Geographic Region
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 Rest Of The World
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Siemens AG
11.2 GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
11.3 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
11.4 Shimadzu Corporation
11.5 Ziehm Imaging GmbH
11.6 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Acquired By Canon, Inc.)
11.7 Hitachi, Ltd.
11.8 Carestream Health, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Onex Corporation)
11.9 Hologic, Inc.
11.10 Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
11.11 Agfa-Gevaert Group
11.12 Adani Systems, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States