The Global Biopsy Devices Market is expected to exceed more than USD$ 2.50 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.5%.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Biopsy Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biopsy-devices-market
The Global Biopsy Devices Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers guidance system, needles, guns, reagents and kits, others. Based on application segmentation it covers scientific research, medical diagnostics. Based on end user segmentation it covers hospitals, specialized oncology centers, diagnostic centers, research institutes. The Global Biopsy Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The removal of tissue or cells for medical analysis from a patient’s body is called a biopsy. Biopsy is mainly done to see if the patient is infected by the deadly disease cancer and if there is a chance that a patient is suspected to have cancer, a biopsy is utilized to separate tissue tests for finding and assurance of growth. The system is performed by interventional radiologists to distinguish disease and the end-clients of this market are diagnostic centers, hospitals and other medical clinics. There are more than 100 sorts of cancers and the greater part of them is classified by the organ, for example, colon disease and melanoma. There are different sorts of biopsy utilized as a part of conclusion of diseases, for example, skin biopsy, incision & excision biopsy,shave biopsy, fine needle aspiration, center needle biopsy and vacuum-assisted biopsy. Vacuum assisted biopsy strategy is the quickest developing biopsy technique and this is most important amongst the most critical indicative techniques for the analysis of cancer disease.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Becton, Dickinson and Company , Argon Medical Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Inc., .C. R. Bard, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Cook Medical, INRAD Inc., Devicor Medical Products Inc., PLANMED OY. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Biopsy Devices Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Biopsy Devices Market is Segmented on the lines ofProduct Analysis, Application Analysis, End Users Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofGuidance System its covers Stereotactic X-Ray Guided Biopsy, Ultrasound Guided Biopsy&MRI Guided Biopsy. Needles its covers Core Needle&Fine Aspiration Needles. Guns, Reagents and Kits and Others (Brushes, Curettes and Punches etc.). By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofScientific Research and Medical Diagnostics.
By End Users Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofHospitals sector, Specialized Oncology Centers sector, Diagnostic Centers sector and Research Institutes sector. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Biopsy Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Biopsy Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Biopsy Devices Market are as follows:
- Incidence of cancer is on raise
- Growing demand for minimally invasive biopsy procedure
- Rapidly aging population
- Growing public awareness about various disease
- Early diagnosis and treatment of disease by biopsy devices
- Advancement in biopsy procedure
The restraining factors of Global Biopsy Devices Market are as follows:
- Clinical issues in the core needle biopsy
- Stringent regulation
- Increase complaints regarding the cancer screening procedure
- High cost of biopsy devices
- Improper reimbursement policies
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/biopsy-devices-market
Table of Contents
- Market Introduction
- Global Biopsy Device Analysis Scenario
- Market Dynamics
- Global Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecasts, By Product
- Global Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecasts, By Application
- Global Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecasts, By End Users
7.2. Basis Point Share (BPS) Analysis By End Users
7.3. Y-o-Y Growth Projections By End Users
7.4. Market Value Forecast By End Users, 2016–2026
7.4.2. Specialized Oncology Centers
7.4.3. Diagnostic Centers
7.4.4. Research Institutes
7.5. Market Attractiveness By End Users
- Global Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecasts, By Region
- North America Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecast
- Latin America Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecast
- Western Europe Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecast
- Eastern Europe Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecast
- APEJ Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecast
- Japan Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecast
- MEA Biopsy Device Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
16.1. Competition Dashboard
16.2. Company Profiles
16.2.1. Becton, Dickinson and Company
16.2.2. Argon Medical Inc.
16.2.3. B. Braun Melsungen AG
16.2.4. Boston Scientific Inc.
16.2.5. C. R. Bard, Inc.
16.2.6. Hologic, Inc.
16.2.7. Cook Medical
16.2.8. INRAD Inc.
16.2.9. Devicor Medical Products Inc.
16.2.10. PLANMED OY
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States