The global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market is expected to exceed more than US$ 10 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 35% in the given forecast period.
The global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market is segregated on the basis of Component as Hardware, Software, and Services. Based on Technology the global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market is segmented in Machine Learning & Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing. Based on End-User Industry the global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market is segmented in Semi-Autonomous, Autonomous, and Consumer electronics.
The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Intel Co, IBM, Microsoft Co, BMW, Uber Technologies Inc., Tesla, Inc., Toyota Motor Co, Micron Technology, Inc., NVidia Co, Alphabet Inc., and others.
The booming automotive trade is a constant supply of driving demand within the automotive AI market. With the emergence of cloud-hosted intelligence, driver assist options and internet of thing the marketplace for automotive AI is expected to witness vital growth in the near future. Additionally, with major players within the automotive trade heavily finance in development of AI for cars, the trade wide customary like the adaptive controller, advanced driver help systems and blind spot alert would any trigger the expansion within the automotive AI market. Dynamic shopper preference towards convenience and safety provides a chance for original instrumentality makers within the automotive AI market.
The global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Automotive Artificial Intelligence market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
The global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends.
The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Automotive Artificial Intelligence industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Automotive Artificial Intelligence market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyze competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
The Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market has been segmented as below:
Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By Component
Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By TECHNOLOGY
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By End-User Industry
- Consumer electronics
Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By Company
- Intel Co
- Microsoft Co
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Tesla, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Co
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- NVidia Co
- Alphabet Inc.
Intel Co, IBM, Microsoft Co, BMW, Uber Technologies Inc., Tesla, Inc., Toyota Motor Co, Micron Technology, Inc., NVidia Co, Alphabet Inc., and others are among the major players in the global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market. The companies are involved in several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Industry participants also follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The report covers:
- Global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Automotive Artificial Intelligence market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-artificial-intelligence-market-report
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
4.2 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5. Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By Component
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By TECHNOLOGY
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By End-User Industry
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market, By Geography
- Competitive Insights
- Company Profiles
10.1 Intel Co
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.1.3 Financial Overview
10.1.4 Recent Developments
10.2.1 Company Overview
10.2.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.2.3 Financial Overview
10.2.4 Recent Developments
10.3 Microsoft Co
10.3.1 Company Overview
10.3.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.3.3 Financial Overview
10.3.4 Recent Developments
10.4.1 Company Overview
10.4.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.4.3 Financial Overview
10.4.4 Recent Developments
10.5 Uber Technologies Inc.
10.5.1 Company Overview
10.5.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.5.3 Financial Overview
10.5.4 Recent Developments
10.6 Tesla, Inc.
10.6.1 Company Overview
10.6.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.6.3 Financial Overview
10.6.4 Recent Developments
10.7 Toyota Motor Co
10.7.1 Company Overview
10.7.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.7.3 Financial Overview
10.7.4 Recent Developments
10.8 Micron Technology, Inc.
10.8.1 Company Overview
10.8.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.8.3 Financial Overview
10.8.4 Recent Developments
10.9 NVidia Co
10.9.1 Company Overview
10.9.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.9.3 Financial Overview
10.9.4 Recent Developments
10.10 Alphabet Inc.
10.10.1 Company Overview
10.10.2 Product/Service Landscape
10.10.3 Financial Overview
10.10.4 Recent Developments
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States