The Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 10.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 37.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-artificial-intelligence-market
The Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market is segmented on the Basis of Technology type, Offering type, Process type, Application type and Regional Analysis. By Technology type this market is segmented on the basis of Context Awareness, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. By Offering type this market is segmented on the basis of Hardware and Software. By Process type this market is segmented on the basis of Data Mining, Image Recognition and Signal Recognition. By Application type this market is segmented on the basis of Autonomous Vehicle, Human–Machine Interface and Semi-Autonomous Driving.
Automotive computer science is predicted to witness vital growth within the close to future. To boot with major players within the automotive trade heavily finance in development of computer science for cars, the trade wide customary like the adjective control, advanced driver help systems and blind spot alert would additional trigger the growth within the automotive computer science market.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include NVIDIA Corporation, Volvo Car Corporation, Audi AG, Microsoft Corporation, Harman International Industries, Inc., Xilinx Inc., General Motors Company, Daimler AG, Uber Technologies, Inc., DidiChuxing, Tesla, Inc. Ford Motor Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, Intel Corporation, Alphabet Inc., Microsoft Corporation etc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major restraining factors of Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market are as follows:
- Performance of the eSport system heavily depends on size, structure and idea
- Operator do not have full control over the tournaments and leagues
- Fraudulent betting
The major driving factors of Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market are as follows:
- Advancement in technologies
- Increase in awareness
- Increase in number of eSports enthusiast
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automotive-artificial-intelligence-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
5. Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Technology
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Application
6.1 Human–Machine Interface
6.2 Semi-Autonomous Driving
6.3 Autonomous Vehicle
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Offering
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Process
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
11.1 Alphabet Inc.
11.2 Microsoft Corporation
11.3 International Business Machines Corporation
11.4 Intel Corporation
11.5 NVIDIA Corporation
11.6 Xilinx Inc.
11.7 Start-Up Ecosystem
11.8 Qualcomm Inc.
11.9 Volvo Car Corporation
11.10 Harman International Industries, Inc.
11.12 Audi AG
11.13 Ford Motor Company
11.14 Toyota Motor Corporation
11.15 BayerischeMotorenWerke AG
11.16 Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
11.17 Hyundai Motor Company
11.18 General Motors Company
11.19 Daimler AG
11.20 Uber Technologies, Inc.
11.21 Tesla, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States