The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 12 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 29% in the given forecast period.
Browse the full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-ai-robots-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market is segmented on the Basis of Offering Type, Robot Type, Application Type and Regional Analysis. By Offering Type this market is segmented on the basis of Software, Processors and Hardware. Software is segmented into AI Solutions and AI Platforms. Processors is segmented into Storage Devices and Network Devices. By Robot Type this market is segmented on the basis of Service Robots, Industrial Robots, Traditional Industrial Robots and Collaborative Industrial Robots. Service Robots is segmented into Ground, Aerial and Underwater. Traditional Industrial Robots is segmented into Articulated Robots, Scara Robots, Parallel Robots, Cartesian Robots and Other Robots. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Military & Defence, Personal Assistance and Caregiving, Public Relations, Education and Entertainment, Research and Space Exploration, Industrial, Agriculture, Healthcare Assistance, Stock Management and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Artificial intelligence (AI) Robots is arguably the foremost exciting field in artificial intelligence. It’s definitely the foremost controversial: everyone agrees that a mechanism will add a production line, however there is not any consensus on whether a robot will ever be intelligent. Factors like the growing adoption of customer-centric marketing methods, increased use of social media for advertising, and increase in demand for virtual assistants are conducive to the expansion of the AI in promoting market.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Soft Bank, Hanson Robotics, NVIDIA, Intel, Microsoft, IBM, Alphabet, Harman International Industries (Samsung), Xilinx and ABB. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market are as follows
- High Adoption of Robots for private Use like company and entertainment
- Support from Governments Worldwide to Develop trendy Technologies
The major restraining factors of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market are as follows:
- Reluctance to Adopt New Technologies
- Absence of Standardized laws to stop Risks related to Networked and Autonomous Robot
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-ai-robots-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market Analysis, By Application
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market Analysis, By Offering
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market Analysis, By Robot Type
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Robots Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.4 Asustek Computer
10.5 Blue Frog Robotics
10.8 Hanson Robotics
10.9 Harman International Industries
10.15 Mayfield Robotics
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay